A simple, affordable and intelligent hotline platform that enables a user to easily report issues form their mobile phone while ensuring compliance with local regulations
Global hotline telephony services are traditionally expensive and take time to roll out. Response times can be slow for reports made in less-common languages because of the lack of availability of interpreters.
As a result, companies struggle with:
- A massive spend on system maintenance – up to millions of dollars are spent to maintain the system – a cost which continuously increases without adding value.
- Constant risk of delayed follow-up – the delay in actions taken when a case comes from overseas means more exposure to risk.
- A broken internal control system – employees are not encouraged to instantly report misconduct.
An effective hotline reporting platform should be:
- Simple and affordable to implement and maintain
- Easy to access from anywhere, anytime
- Promptly responsive and connected
- Communicated in local languages
- Configurable to company needs and policies
- Compliant with local jurisdictions’ regulations
- Integrated with a case management system