You are invited! The Red Flag Group Nordic Days 2018
Founded on customer focus, one of the Firm’s core values, The Red Flag Group’s RedConnect gathers together our most strategic clients and friends of The Firm to discuss the challenges and trends they are currently facing.
The Red Flag Group is The Compliance Firm®, an eleven-year-old veteran of the compliance industry. We were one of the pioneers of the development of compliance outside the banking and financial regulated industries and continue to be a leader in the field with an end to end suite of products and services.
Our RedConnect Workshop is a full-day on-site session where one of our experienced team members will meet with you and walk through a review of your compliance programmes and support you in developing ideas to improve your programmes. We help you build a path forward and help you identify the key areas to focus on.
Date and location
The 2018 RedConnect in the Nordics will be held in March in:
- Copenhagen, Denmark - 19 March 2018
- Stockholm, Sweden - 21 March 2018
8:00 AM - 8:45 AM: Registration and refreshments
8:45 AM - 12:00 PM: Session I
12:00 PM - 1:00 PM: Lunch
1:00 PM - 4:00 PM: Session II
4:00 PM - 5:00 PM: Networking
Coffee breaks are provided.
Benefits to Participants
Clients and people attending the network benefit from high quality discussions with their peers and an opportunity to benchmark their programmes against other industry leaders. Additionally, the network is used to showcase our new products and updates and to share the strategy behind the Firm’s vision – to help you turn compliance into a competitive advantage.
Our philosophy is to tie our Firm’s strategy together with those of our key clients, to keep our products and services aligned with their needs. We welcome you to participate in this exclusive event.
The Red Flag Group will be hosting a complimentary Compliance & Integrity Risk Roundtable workshop and would like to invite you to participate in this exclusive event.
The Roundtable will feature a real-life case study focusing on the potential risks facing companies when entering or re-entering new and challenging markets. These include corruption risk, trade and financial restrictions, grey market issues and information on how to adapt your compliance programme in accordance with legal requirements and best practice.
As part of a select group of invitees, you will have the opportunity to discuss, debate and brainstorm the case study with peers from some of the most respected companies in the world.
Date and location
The 2018 Roundtables in the Nordics will be held in March in:
- Oslo, Norway - 20 March 2018
- Helsinki, Finland - 22 March 2018
9:00 AM - 9:30 AM: Registration and refreshments
9:30 AM - 12:00 PM: Compliance Risk Roundtable Workshop
12:00 PM - 1:00 PM: Lunch
How are the workshops conducted?
- Small groups are created at the start of the session to mimic the real workings of a compliance team.
- Presenters lead discussions and exercises using case studies to give practical applications of best practices.
- Workshops provide a safe environment to engage in frank discussion on compliance programmes, challenges and successes.
Participants will walk away from these sessions knowing:
- What went wrong in each situation and how it should have been identified earlier;
- What business leaders and compliance professionals should do to protect themselves and their company against such risk;
- The standards expected of global companies doing business overseas;
- How to conduct effective due diligence and know your business partners.
Who should attend?
- Both experienced and new compliance professionals can benefit from the session.
- The content is geared towards those in the legal, procurement, compliance, ethics and audit fields.
- Anyone interested in mitigating risks in emerging markets, corruption, bribery, supplier misconduct, data privacy, M&A due diligence, investigations and anti-trust.
Please note: To maximise the value of this event for those attending, we have a limited number of registrations.
To ensure you do not miss out on this opportunity, we kindly ask you to register before Friday, 2 March.
For more information, please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org