Legal and compliance projects, from due diligence assignments to investigations, require a considerable amount of time, attention to detail, and have several moving parts. Multiple projects can easily derail you from focusing your attention on your strategic goals, and time and resources can easily become an issue.
Our teams, guided by our seasoned attorneys and senior managers, can manage a variety of projects for you, including:
- Discreet due diligence projects (for quarter-end/year-end or during acquisition integration)
- Investigations Support
- Document review
- Contract management
- Processing of applications, questionnaires or other documentation
- Data management and clean-up
- Review of company registry records or financials
- Acquiring and managing Code of Conduct/Policy certifications
- Conflict Minerals declarations review
- And much more
Our solution is ideal for organisations who need:
- Additional manpower to manage important compliance projects
- To expand their team temporarily at a reasonable cost
- Language or country expertise for global projects
Read our Project Management Case Study:
Our Professional Services team managed acquisition integration due diligence on 300 third parties following our client’s acquisition of a competitor.
Get Support Today:
Speak with one of our expert consultants and learn how our team can help manage your projects.