The complete platform for managing the on-boarding of Channel Partners
You can use the ComplianceDesktop® | Compliance Technology Platform to manage all your compliance relationships with channel partners.
The ComplianceDesktop® | Compliance Technology Platform allows you to:
Automate on-boarding workflows, standardise key onboarding documentation and maintain the right level of auditing and tracking
Create a profile of the channel partners and push out questionnaires to partners to complete
Risk score questionnaire responses for automated workflow reviews
Conduct screening against the IntegraWatch® | Compliance Screening database
Request and store IntegraCheck® | Integrity Due Diligence within the channel partner record
Integrate with your existing technology, including enterprise resource planning and HR systems, allowing you to automatically synchronise your existing channel information
Configure users and workflows based on individual roles within your organisation or easily delegate functions to a specific region for onboarding and managing their own channel.
Highly flexible — only choose the modules you want
Various modules for managing risk areas that could impact your business are available to meet your needs.
Third party questionnaires and risk scoring
- Use our template questionnaires and comprehensive risk-scoring methodology to determine the risk level of each of your third parties; these scores are assessed against your risk appetite to help you decide the next step of the onboarding process.
- Questionnaire functionality is fully flexible, allowing you to build personalised questionnaires in up to 18 languages.
- Questionnaires can be configured for every business purpose — from cultural and feedback surveys to external questionnaires — all on a single platform.
- Automated reminders and renewals prompt you and your partners to complete questionnaire-related tasks, allowing you to maintain business continuity.
- Approval workflows are individually designed to meet the needs of your organisation, ensuring the right approvals are met according to your business policies.
Integrity due diligence requests and management with IntegraCheck® | Integrity Due Diligence
- Request and have delivered your IntegraCheck® | Integrity Due Diligence reports directly through ComplianceDesktop® | Compliance Technology Platform.
- Set up various processes within the tool to automate third party management.
- Set automated notifications using easy-to-configure rules so the platform does time-consuming monitoring work for you.
Ongoing screening with IntegraWatch® | Compliance Screening
- Automatically screen any companies and individuals against the IntegraWatch® | Compliance Screening database at no additional charge.
- Gain access to curated content classified across 23 risk areas, including corruption and bribery, data security, fraud, sanctions, modern-day slavery, intellectual property and more.
- With the ongoing monitoring tool, receive instant notifications when updates are made to organisations or individuals that you mark as of interest.
Gifts, Travel and Entertainment expenses
Gain visibility, see patterns, and quickly identify risk areas of concern for your business related to Gifts, Travel and Entertainment expenses.
Easily configure financial thresholds and approval workflows that align to your business policies.
Take advantage of the powerful search engine to find approved, rejected or revised declarations.
Conflict of interest
- Manage your business' conflict of interest programme by creating and configuring as many disclosures as you require.
- Send and collect disclosures in up to 18 languages.
- Automatically specify if sensitive disclosures only need to be viewed and answered by a particular group of people in your organisation.
- Automate the disclosure-notification and approval workflows. Easily establish renewal time frames based on issues raised.
- Easily search your conflict of interest disclosures based on key data or a date range.
- Centrally manage, store and report third party or employee verification requests, including certifications of key business information.
- Easily view and know if your third parties or internal employees have regularly met their compliance requirements; ensure you never miss a milestone with your programme.
- Seamlessly integrated with IntegraCall® | Secure Compliance Hotline, you will immediately get notified when a misconduct report is made. Cases submitted in foreign languages are automatically and instantly translated.
- Communicate with the whistleblower through their device while maintaining the whistleblower’s anonymity by using the secure private message tool.
- Conduct triage on the case to determine the possible impacts and risks and take faster escalation steps.
- Formulate the investigation team with internal or external parties and monitor the progress.
- Easy-to-navigate overview of all cases, including case statuses, number of open cases, number of closed cases and investigation progress.
- Restrict access on a ‘need-to-know’ basis at the case-level, so only those who are allowed to see and share the case can gain access to the investigation information and case status ensuring the information stays secure.
- Simplify the recording process for remediatory actions related to other modules within ComplianceDesktop® by enabling a “one click” recording of remediatory actions.
- Track the outputs and outstanding items in a simple report format, plus send reminders, so that management can have actionable information which is essential to uncovering and handling causes of the risks discovered.
- Ability to manage remedial actions with all involved parties in one single portal by assigning remediation tasks to multiple assignees both internal and external to your company.
- Set up pre-defined remediation actions, so your team can easily select the relevant list of actions to ensure consistency and allowing you to maintain accuracy to your policies.
- Deep-level analysis and reporting for track outcomes, trends and gain insight into outstanding and completed remediatory steps.