Corporate Strategy Teams
We work with corporate investors to conduct deep-dive compliance reviews and background checks into investment targets.
We regularly provide our products and services to:
- In-house corporate development teams
- Investment managers
- Corporate strategy professionals.
Our products and solutions in this area are focused on assessing the compliance and integrity risks associated with the company and its executive, directors and shareholders. Our work is often used to:
- Negotiate compliance matters in the closing contracts that need to be completed by the target company post-investment
- Find out whether the owners and key personnel have had prior issues around integrity or compliance violations
- Gain an understanding the companies' reputations in the market and how they operate in their markets.
Our ready-made products and solutions that are relevant to M&A teams include the following.
IntegraCheck® | Integrity Due Diligence helps you deal with sophisticated integrity risks involving companies and individuals requiring an in-depth due diligence approach. We have a wealth of experience in conducting due diligence for complex projects in challenging markets and on high-risk entities.
We can review, audit and test the company and its operations against various matters, including their overall business reputation, potential illegal payments, gifts and entertainment payments, export control obligations, denied party and sanctions issues and use of intermediaries, with our IntegraSure® | Compliance Reviews and Audits.