Expert advice across all industries and countries on what the risks identified mean to you.
IntegraCheck® | Integrity Due Diligence provides tailor-made assessments on whether you should engage a third party and suggests how you could manage the risks they pose.
Our international in-house team of compliance experts, lawyers and researchers, covering over 45 languages, hold the expertise to collect, analyse, and highlight key information based on your needs and in all regions globally.
IntegraCheck® | integrity due diligence standard levels.
IntegraCheck® | Integrity Due Diligence levels vary from a detailed research through several sources of corporate or personal information to a quick integrity check, always including our views and assessment on the risks identified.
Our products range from US$450 to US$30,000 and are available in any country, and take from just 48 hours through to 14 business days to complete.
Our scope covers the entire spectrum of integrity risk areas.
A IntegraCheck® | Integrity Due Diligence report can be utilised to support a wide range of integrity risk areas, such as:
- Anti-corruption and anti-bribery assessments on a reseller or distributor, including Foreign Corrupt Practices Act, OECD Anti-Bribery Convention and Bribery Act
- Third party on-boarding for key material and services suppliers
- Vendor and supply-chain screening and checks
- Reputational and risk management
- Mergers and acquisitions and joint ventures
- Reporting IntegraWatch Compliance Screening
- Ethics and corporate social responsibility, including human rights violations and conflict minerals reporting
- Fraud, embezzlement, financial irregularities and money laundering
- Counterfeiting and intellectual property infringement
- Anti-competitive behaviour and price fixing
- Grey market and illegal selling.
Our value proposition
A team of experts that are trained on identifying integrity risks.
Access to thousands of primary data sources in over 194 countries and territories, allowing us to promptly and legally access information.
Over 500,000 reports on companies and individuals around the world have been completed.
Using proprietary data and information to compile our integrity reports.
Extensive on-the-ground coverage for local and international laws and regulations covering 45 languages.