Expert advice across all industries and countries on what the risks identified mean to you.
IntegraCheck® | Integrity Due Diligence provides knowledge, insight and advice, based on your specific risk appetite, helping you make more-informed business decisions. Due diligence is nothing new, but with an ever-evolving risk landscape, companies can struggle to constantly keep on top of regulatory changes while managing the shifting risks that may affect their business.
Our compliance experts have been rigorously trained and specialise in particular regions, countries and industries, making them subject matter experts in their fields. Before research begins, we will work closely with you to ensure that we understand your business and compliance priorities, as well as your risk tolerance. This ensures that every integrity risk that could arise in your range of activities is carefully evaluated and advised on.
We seek to add value to your business by ensuring that you obtain the maximum business insights from our experts, with their findings and tailored advice helping you improve your integrity profile.
Clear, concise and actionable
To help you make efficient and effective business decisions we provide an overall risk rating for a target company or individual as identified through our research.
indicates that little or no compliance or legal issues were identified.
indicates that issues have been identified which may negatively affect your integrity profile.
indicates that issues have been identified which require immediate or extra attention as these may have a significant impact on your integrity profile.
With over ten years of experience building our extensive compliance, country, and industry knowledge, we offer invaluable insight tailored to your business needs, giving you a clear picture of how a specific third-party business or individual may affect your business.
Our team of experts have instant access to multiple paid and open primary data sources, as well as archived proprietary integrity, corporate and personal data from over 500,000 completed reports in 45 languages. With multiple research centres in America, Europe, Asia and Africa, we have access to local knowledge across 194 countries.
We examine historic and current events in a specific country and take into account the general business environment to evaluate the potential impact of identified risks on your business. We then arm you with the information you need to make informed business decisions.
We understand where your integrity risks may arise, how they may affect your business and how you can manage them. Our reports are specific to you, telling you exactly what you need to know, and recommend detailed next steps for remediation with respect to that third party in that specific country.
Our scope covers the entire spectrum of integrity risk areas.
A IntegraCheck® | Integrity Due Diligence report can be utilised to support a wide range of integrity risk areas, such as:
- Anti-corruption and anti-bribery assessments on a reseller or distributor, including Foreign Corrupt Practices Act, OECD Anti-Bribery Convention and Bribery Act
- Third party on-boarding for key material and services suppliers
- Vendor and supply-chain screening and checks
- Reputational and risk management
- Mergers and acquisitions and joint ventures
- Reporting IntegraWatch Compliance Screening
- Ethics and corporate social responsibility, including human rights violations and conflict minerals reporting
- Fraud, embezzlement, financial irregularities and money laundering
- Counterfeiting and intellectual property infringement
- Anti-competitive behaviour and price fixing
- Grey market and illegal selling.
Our value proposition
• 24-hour research centres operated on four continents with access to local knowledge in 194 countries and 45 languages
• Access to both primary data and archived proprietary data giving you insight into both historic and new information for a more in-depth report
• To date, we have completed over 500,000 integrity due diligence reports on companies and individuals around the world
• Our team of research experts are specifically trained in identifying risks, and they understand how risks may impact your business based on industry and country