TURNING A GOOD COMPANY INTO A GREAT COMPANY TAKES HARD WORK.
That's what we do.
A company’s success and reputation is built on the capabilities and integrity of its employees. It is crucial that employees embrace a company’s values and culture. We know how to design and improve integrity and compliance programmes as we’ve worked successfully with many Fortune 500 companies on identifying and filling gaps.
A compliance programmes is only as good as the people that believe in it. What are the areas associated with employee integrity?
- Conflicts of interest
- Bribery and kickbacks
- Insider trading
- Data privacy
- Gifts, travel and entertainment
- Money laundering
- Harassment & discrimination
- Health & safety
Not addressing issues can lead to fines, irreparable reputational damage, lost time/resources and an unsustainable company culture.
We have a suite of solutions designed to build, monitor and maintain integrity and compliance programmes at every stage of engagement with employees:
- Pre-engagement screening: Get to know more about your potential employees and business partners before you start work to ensure that you partner with the right one
- Programme building: Companies have different maturity levels and we have recommendation at every stage to achieve programme buy in and ROI
- Risk assessments: The first step to addressing your employee risks is knowing them. Once this is done, we examine the root issues causing problems and address them
- Training: Online and in-person. Our innovative adaptive learning software cuts training time of employees by 50% or more
- Technology to manage it all: Taking the manual and tedious work off your to-do list with software built by compliance professionals for compliance professionals
- Predictive analytics: Using big data in real time to predict where misconduct is most likely already occurring