The Red Flag Group’s data monitoring and email search solution proactively identifies, tests and addresses gaps in your anti-corruption programme.
At regular intervals, using a targeted approach based on your specific risk appetite, we scan through a set amount of emails or documents looking for suspicious terminology related to keywords, competitor names and potential conflicts of interest. We then further define the search to each of your particular business situations to ensure we have the best search parameters.
As required we then interview related parties and report on our findings.
Examples of use cases include
- Abuse of marketing funds
- Conflicts of interests
- Systemic fraud
- Bid rigging and collusion
- Bribery and corruption
Why you should conduct data monitoring and email search?
- The FCPA stipulates that organisations should take time to review and test its controls
- Detect gaps in your anti-corruption programme before they become an issue
- Proactively conducting data monitoring and email search may save you money and time deflecting costly and unplanned reactive investigations later
- Be in control of your anti-corruption programme at all times and control any issues found before they get out of hand.
Unparalleled experience and coverage
- With research centres across America, Asia, Africa and Europe, we have unlimited access to local knowledge in 180 countries and 45 languages
- Lead by our team of in-house lawyers who specialise in compliance and integrity risk
- Legally trained team of researchers
- Staffed with forensic investigative resources.
We understand monitoring
The Red Flag Group’s data monitoring and email search solution is more than just a monitoring platform, we have detailed understanding and first-hand experience of investigations. Meaning we know what to look for and how to address any gaps you may find in your anti-corruption programme.