INTEGRITY DUE DILIGENCE REPORTS
Constantly changing risk landscapes and increased regulatory requirements create a challenging compliance environment.
An IntegraCheck® | Integrity Due Diligence report is the ideal solution to provide the information you need to minimise your company’s specific risks across a wide range of integrity risk areas.
We deliver detailed, actionable reports with customised content which enable clients to make better business decisions.
Our compliance experts have been rigorously trained and specialise in particular regions, countries and industries, making them subject matter experts in their fields. Before research begins, we will work closely with you to ensure that we understand your business and compliance priorities, as well as your risk tolerance.
This ensures that every integrity risk that could arise in your range of activities is carefully evaluated and advised on.
Our value proposition
Our scope covers the entire spectrum of integrity risk areas.
A IntegraCheck® | Integrity Due Diligence report can be utilised to support a wide range of integrity risk areas, such as:
- Anti-corruption and anti-bribery assessments on a reseller or distributor, including Foreign Corrupt Practices Act, OECD Anti-Bribery Convention and Bribery Act
- Third party on-boarding for key material and services suppliers
- Vendor and supply-chain screening and checks
- Reputational and risk management
- Mergers and acquisitions and joint ventures
- Reporting IntegraWatch Compliance Screening
- Ethics and corporate social responsibility, including human rights violations and conflict minerals reporting
- Fraud, embezzlement, financial irregularities and money laundering
- Counterfeiting and intellectual property infringement