The complete platform for managing compliance.
What the ComplianceDesktop® | Compliance Technology Platform can do for you
This complete compliance suite helps you manage aspects of compliance and integrity risk programmes. It is a SaaS solution accessed online and through a mobile device.
You can use the ComplianceDesktop® | Compliance Technology Platform to manage all your internal compliance needs and potential risk areas, including all Gifts, Travel and Entertainment, third party management, case management, certifications, remediations and conflict of interest disclosures. You can also send out ethics surveys, internal and external questionnaires and build risk scored results for easy handling.
- ComplianceDesktop® provides you with the ability to automate key workflows, standardize key compliance documentation and maintain the right level of auditing and tracking. All information is stored in a central repository allowing you to quickly find the information you need.
- ComplianceDesktop® integrates with your existing technology investments, including enterprise resource planning and HR systems, allowing you to leverage your existing technology investments and automatically synchronize your existing third party data.
- ComplianceDesktop® lets you configure user management and workflows based on individual roles within your organisation or easily delegate functions to a specific region.
- ComplianceDesktop® is easy to implement and intuitive to operate.
Highly flexible — only choose the modules you want and only pay for what you need
Third party questionnaires and risk scoring are part of an anti-corruption or export control programme
- Use our template questionnaires and comprehensive risk-scoring methodology to determine the risk level of each of your third parties; these scores are assessed against your risk appetite to help you decide the next step of the onboarding process.
- Questionnaire functionality is fully flexible, allowing you to build personalized questionnaires in practically any language
- Questionnaires can be configured for every business purpose — from cultural and feedback surveys to external questionnaires
- Automated reminders and renewals prompt you and your employees or partners to complete questionnaire-related tasks, allowing you to maintain business continuity,
- Approval workflows are individually designed to meet the needs of your organisation, ensuring the right approvals are met according to your business policies.
Integrity due diligence requests and management with IntegraCheck® Integrity Due Diligence
- Request and have delivered your IntegraCheck® | Integrity Due Diligence reports directly through ComplianceDesktop® | Compliance Technology Platform.
- Set up various processes within the tool to automate third party management.
- Set automated notifications using easy-to-configure rules so the platform does time-consuming monitoring work for you.
Integrated database screening powered by our own IntegraWatch® | Compliance screening database
- Automatically screen any companies and individuals against the IntegraWatch® | Compliance Screening database at no additional charge.
- Gain access to curated content classified across 23 risk areas, including corruption and bribery, data security, fraud, sanctions, modern-day slavery, intellectual property and more.
- With the ongoing monitoring tool, receive instant notifications when updates are made to organisations or individual that you mark as of interest.
Manage pre-approvals for Gifts, Travel and Entertainment expenses as part of an anti-corruption compliance programme
- Gain visibility, see patterns and quickly identify risk areas of concern for your business related to Gifts, Travel and Entertainment expenses.
- Easily configure financial thresholds and approval workflows that align with your business policies.
- Take advantage of the powerful search engine to find approved, rejected or revised declarations.
Conflict of interest disclosures and handling as part of a conflicts disclosure programme
- Manage your business' conflict of interest programme by creating and configuring as many disclosures as you require.
- Send and collect disclosures in up to 18 languages.
- Automatically specify if sensitive disclosures only need to be viewed and answered by a particular group of people in your organisation.
- Automate the disclosure-notification and approval workflows. Easily establish renewal time frames based on issues raised.
- Easily search your conflict of interest disclosures based on key data or a date range.
Certifications from employees or external parties on any aspect of your compliance programme including acknowledging code of conducts, policies, training or other contractual commitments.
- Centrally manage, store and report third party or employee verification requests, including certifications of key business information.
- Easily view and know if your third parties or internal employees have regularly met their compliance requirements; ensure you never miss a milestone with your programme.
Manage investigation cases as a part of a hotline programme
- Seamlessly integrated with IntegraCall® | Secure Compliance Hotline, you will immediately get notified when a misconduct report is made. Cases submitted in foreign languages are automatically and instantly translated.
- Communicate with the whistleblower through their device while maintaining the whistleblower’s anonymity by using the secure private message tool.
- Conduct triage on the case to determine the possible impacts and risks and take faster escalation steps.
- Formulate the investigation team with internal or external parties and monitor the progress.
- Easy-to-navigate overview of all cases, including case statuses, number of open cases, number of closed cases and investigation progress.
- Restrict access on a ‘need-to-know’ basis at the case-level, so only those who are allowed to see and share the case can gain access to the investigation information and case status ensuring the information stays secure.
Remediate any risks found in your compliance and integrity risk programme
- Simplify the recording process for remediatory actions related to other modules within ComplianceDesktop® by enabling a “one click” recording of remediatory actions.
- Track the outputs and outstanding items in a simple report format, plus send reminders, so that management can have actionable information which is essential to uncovering and handling causes of the risks discovered.
- Ability to manage remedial actions with all involved parties in one single portal by assigning remediation tasks to multiple assignees both internal and external to your company.
- Set up pre-defined remediation actions, so your team can easily select the relevant list of actions to ensure consistency and allowing you to maintain accuracy to your policies.
- Deep-level analysis and reporting for track outcomes, trends and gain insight into outstanding and completed remediatory steps.