The complete platform for third-party compliance management.
What the ComplianceDesktop® | Compliance Technology Platform can do for you
This complete compliance suite helps you manage all your third-party compliance and integrity risk programmes. It can be accessed online, hosted by The Red Flag Group or self-hosted with a software license.
ComplianceDesktop® | Compliance Technology Platform helps you manage your third parties across their lifecycle, including: compliance risk assessment, due diligence, screening and monitoring, auditing and reporting, and off-boarding.
You can also use ComplianceDesktop® | Compliance Technology Platform to manage all your internal compliance needs and potential risk areas, including all gifts, travel and entertainment, policy management and conflict of interest disclosures.
- ComplianceDesktop® provides you with the ability to automate key workflows, standardise key compliance documentation and maintain the right level of auditing and tracking. All information is stored in a central repository allowing you to quickly find the information you need.
- ComplianceDesktop® integrates with your existing technology investments, including enterprise resource planning and HR systems, allowing you to leverage your existing technology investments and automatically synchronise your existing third party data.
- ComplianceDesktop® lets you configure user management and workflows based on individual roles within your organization or easily delegate functions to a specific region.
- ComplianceDesktop® is easy to implement and intuitive to operate.
Highly flexible — only choose the modules you want
Various modules for managing risk areas that could impact your business are available to meet your needs.
Third-party questionnaires and risk scoring
- Use our template questionnaires and comprehensive risk-scoring methodology to determine the risk level of each of your third parties; these scores are assessed against your risk appetite to help you decide the next step of the onboarding process
- Questionnaire functionality is fully flexible, allowing you to build personalised questionnaires in up to 18 languages
- Questionnaires can be configured for every business purpose — from cultural and feedback surveys to internal questionnaires — all on a single platform
- Automated reminders and renewals prompt you and your partners to complete questionnaire-related tasks, allowing you to maintain business continuity
- Approval workflows are individually designed to meet the needs of your organisation, ensuring the right approvals are met according to your business policies
Integrity due diligence requests and management with IntegraCheck | Integrity Due Diligence
- Request and have delivered your IntegraCheck | Integrity Due Diligence reports directly through ComplianceDesktop® | Compliance Technology Platform
- Set up various processes within the tool to automate third-party management
- Set automated notifications using easy-to-configure rules so the platform does time-consuming monitoring work for you
Ongoing screening with IntegraCheck | Integrity Due Diligence
- Automatically screen any companies and individuals against the IntegraWatch® | Compliance Screening database at no additional charge
- Gain access to curated content classified across 23 risk areas, including corruption and bribery, data security, fraud, sanctions, modern-day slavery, intellectual property and more
- With the ongoing monitoring tool, receive instant notifications when updates are made to organisations or people that you mark as of interest
Gifts, travel and entertainment expenses
- Gain visibility, see patterns, and quickly identify risk areas of concern for your business related to gifts, travel and entertainment expenses
- Easily configure financial thresholds and approval workflows that align to your business policies
- Take advantage of the powerful search engine to find approved, rejected or revised declarations
Conflict of interest
- Manage your businesses conflict of interest programme by creating and configuring as many disclosures as you require
- Send and collect disclosures in up to 18 languages
- Automatically specify if sensitive disclosures only need to be viewed and answered by a particular group of people in your organisation
- Automate the disclosure-notification and approval workflows. Easily establish renewal time frames based on issues raised
- Easily search your conflict of interest disclosures based on key data or a date range
- Centrally manage, store and report third-party or employee verification requests, including certifications of key business information
- Easily view and know if your third parties or internal employees have regularly met their compliance requirements; ensure you never miss a milestone with your programme
For more information on the ComplianceDesktop® | Compliance Technology Platform please visit us at www.compliancedesktop.com.