Integrawatch® | Compliance Screening provideS a first line of defense against dealing with companies and people who have been involved in negative compliance areas across 23 risk key areas
Avoid costly legal, financial, and reputational damages
IntegraWatch® | Compliance Screening is a database of organisations & individuals, who, after extensive research and validation have been identified as presenting a risk across 23 key risk areas. This includes those that appear on government sanctions or watch lists, are Politically Exposed Persons (PEP), a State Owned Entity (SOE's).
The IntegraWatch® | Compliance Screening data is accessible through various platforms including IntegraWatch.com, ComplianceDesktop® & Supplier Integrity® and also through an API that connected the data to your own systems.
Powered by an expert global research team
Powering IntegraWatch® | Compliance Screening is an expert global research team that tracks and catalogues risks in 23 risk areas across 194 countries. These compliance experts identify issues that could expose you and your company to financial, regulatory and reputational risk and include those organisations & individuals in our database.
Whether you are on-boarding a new supplier, building your channel partner programme, hiring a new employee or selling to a new customer, there is risk inherent in every transaction. Using IntegraWatch® | Compliance Screening as a part of your due diligence is best practice.
Using the IntegraWatch® | Compliance Screening database helps you stay compliant with anti-money laundering, anti-corruption regulation, global sanctions regimes, export controls, and helps you identify risks that could destabilise your operations, damage your reputation or impact your financial stability.
By screening against the IntegraWatch® | Compliance Screening database, you can ensure that you:
- Do not do business with or otherwise finance sanctioned, debarred or otherwise excluded individuals or companies
- Are not partnering with a person or company or employ someone who has been identified as engaging in bribery and corruption, anticompetitive behaviour, money laundering, IP infringements, human rights abuses or fraudulent behavior
- Do not finance criminal activity
- Take the steps to mitigate the heightened money laundering and corruption risks of working with a politically-exposed person or state-owned enterprise
- Identify and mitigate the risk of supply chain disruption caused by poor environmental stewardship, labour abuses or data protection breaches
- Minimise the opportunity for reputational damage through connections to employees, contractors or other third parties that engage in illicit, illegal or immoral behaviour.
THE BENEFITS of using the integrawatch® | CompliaNce Screening database ARE CLEAR:
All your compliance risk information in one place
The expert curated database draws on over 2,500 of the most reputable sources and examined by a worldwide team of compliance experts giving you access a wealth of business-critical information in one place.
Global coverage of potential risks monitored and translated in 45 languages
With research capabilities in 45 languages, IntegraWatch® | Compliance Screening offers you truly global coverage of potential risks in your global networks and partners.
Keep ahead of fast-paced and often opaque regulatory developments
IntegraWatch® | Compliance Screening meets all expected and legal requirements. Keep ahead of fast-paced and often opaque regulatory developments so you reduce your exposure to possible enforcement actions.
Unrivalled risk coverage for the entire organisation
A solution that supports the needs of the entire organisation means less cost and greater efficiencies for you.
Accurate and continuously audited data
Comprehensive data that meets cross-industry and cross-functional needs and which is fully and continuously audited means you can be confident in the veracity and relevancy of the risk information you receive.
Access from anywhere
Web-based or accessible through your own systems, IntegraWatch® makes it easier than ever for you to be compliant and risk aware.
IntegraWatch® | Compliance Screening is updated daily and is available through the following methods:
- Integrated into the Compliance Desktop® | Compliance Technology Platform
- Integrated into Supplier Integrity®
- Through a subscription at www.integrawatch.com
- Through an API to your own application
- As an XML feed
Download the IntegraWatch® brochure to find out why a subscription to IntegraWatch® is an essential part of your compliance programme.