Reduce complexity of global compliance training programmes through an effective adaptive training system that delivers specific and engaging content to each employee.
Traditional compliance training programmes are not working.
- Complex - Requires accurate management of dozens of courses assigned to thousands of employees.
- Ineffective - Employees are unengaged with content that does not apply to them or is written in legalese.
- Expensive - Hidden costs when purchasing additional content.
Introducing Compliance Interactive®
Developed by compliance experts, The Red Flag Group’s Compliance Interactive® solution takes a new approach. Compliance Interactive® is an advanced adaptive compliance training platform that provides highly engaging content to each employee based on his or her job responsibilities.
By delivering an individualised and targeted curriculum to each learner that focuses only on what each employee needs to know, your organisation will benefit from reduced annual training time, as well as a simplified programme to administer.
To see example content and request a demo, visit: complianceinteractive.com
Customised compliance eLearning courses that deliver relevant and engaging compliance content that results in a change in ethical behavior
Our customers often have a very specific message they want to deliver to their employees regarding anti-bribery, data security, confidential information, conflicts of interest or another compliance topic. However, due to the widely-held perception that compliance is ‘boring’, audiences are often unengaged. To ensure the various complex compliance issues are effectively delivered to the audience, your e-learning platform should enable you to quickly develop more relevant, engaging and concise courses.
- Courses are tailored to your organisation
- Employees more readily remember content
- Employees can easily apply the content to their daily activities
- High-quality graphics and animations
- Look and feel is modern and dynamic
- Employees can relate to the characters and content
- Easy to understand
- Uses real-world scenarios
- Provides practical solutions