Screening your Channel Partners for integrity and compliance risks
Check your Channel Partners against a database of companies and people that have been involved in negative compliance issues across 23 different risk areas. This quick and easy solution gives you comfort that no major compliance issues have been identified and formed part of the screening database
It is normal as part of a compliance program to screen your channel partners both at the onboarding stage but also monitor them going forward. We recommend that you check your partners automatically each day using a good database and platform and then receive an alert if there is any change.
We provide this service as part of our database application and also our Platform. The database is also available for licence itself to use in your own application.
If the screening piece becomes too hard for you, our managed services team can run the entire process for you.
WHY THE RED FLAG GROUP?
- Expertise. We understand how channels are designed and the objectives of channel programs. We have the depth of experience to assist channel teams on building the channel sales. We have the expertise around selecting the best channels and making sure that they represent you in the market correctly.
- Content Knowledge. We have the knowledge on channel risks. From potential bid rigging through to forward sales and channel stuffing. We know what to look for in building the channels across a company and across the World.
- Not just due diligence. Our focus is beyond doing screening and helping you select the right channel partner. Our focus is to help you manage that partner for the life of their contract with you. We help you monitor them, support them with compliance knowledge and assist you with offboarding
The IntegraWatch® | Compliance Screening database allows you to check names of people and companies against a purpose built database. It is updated daily and includes over 4m records spread across all industries and over 194 countries.
Using the IntegraWatch® | Compliance Screening database will allow you to identify whether your Channel Partner has had previous compliance issues and give you information about those issues and allow you to determine whether that is a problem for you. Just because a company or person is in the IntegraWatch® | Compliance Screening database doesn't mean you can't do business with them, but it might mean that you think about the particular risk more closely and decide whether those issues are red flags for doing business.
The IntegraWatch® | Compliance Screening database contains information that supports the checking of Channel Partners to see if:
- The organisation appears on a government sanctions or watch lists or a list issued by the Government and identified as a person of concern
- The person is a Politically Exposed Persons (PEPs) and linked to a political party which may increase the possibility of corruption or undue influence
- The organisation is a State Owned Entities (SOEs) which may give rise to corruption risks, or change the way you engage with them around pricing or contracts
- The organisation or person has been identified by a reputable media source or from litigation records as having been involved in a compliance issue presenting a risk as defined by The Red Flag Group's 23 risk areas. This might include a company that has been involved in corrupt practices, money laundering, export violations, privacy violations or very poor environmental or safety violations.
The IntegraWatch® | Compliance Screening data is accessible through various platforms:
- Online from a per user subscription, at www.integrawatch.com
- As an API
- Integrated into other software including the Compliance Desktop® | Compliance Technology Platform and our Supplier based solution Supplier Integrity®.
Powered by an expert global research team
Powering the IntegraWatch® | Compliance Screening database is an expert global research team that tracks and catalogues risks in 23 risk areas across 194 countries. These compliance experts identify issues that could expose you and your company to financial, regulatory and reputational risks, and includes those organisations and individuals in our database.
Learn more on the scope, coverage and technology at www.integrawatch.com.