Helping you onboard new channel partners and monitor their performance is our primary focus. We help you grow a better channel with better partners that add value to your business.
Channel sales people have it tough. They are given large targets to drive indirect sales and develop their sales channel in some of the toughest markets in the World. They also need to select the right partner, on-board them, train them, contract with them and then drive them to sell their products.
The focus on developing a strong distributor, reseller, OEM partner, systems integrator or sales agent is at the heart of every channel professional. You need to drive sales, increase revenue, keep margins under control and expand your market share all at the same time as making sure the channel partner has a perfect compliance record and operates at the same high levels that you do internally.
The last ten years have seen the channel business change. A lot more obligations on the channel to meet integrity standards from export controls through to foreign corrupt practices.
We get the challenge. This is our business too.
Why The Red Flag Group?
- Experience. At the heart of it, we know what you are going through. We have helped companies build channels and improve their channel partners since 2006. We have reviewed and help companies select channel partners in hundreds of markets, almost a million times.
- Knowledge. We know what to look for in 194 countries. We know how to find great partners. We know how to verify their history, how to prove whether what they say about themselves is correct. We know how to locate information and decipher what is true from industry gossip.
- Data. We have a large volume of data on channel partners. We have reviewed them, engaged with them, met them, assessed them and rated them. We know which ones are good and we know the ones that are (not so) good. We know the ones to stay away from.
- Practical. We get that business needs to be done and in some parts of the World, it is harder than others. We provide very practical advice that is easily to absorb, is non-legalistic and adds value to the process of selecting and onboarding a channel
Our products and solutions in this area are all focused on building great sales channels with partners that add value to your business and minimise any integrity and compliance risks.
- We assist in conducting FCPA, conflicts of interest, kickbacks, channel stuffing, grey market, counterfeit product and other misconduct investigations. We have coverage to support you and your clients across the globe with digital forensics, e-discovery, email reviews, interviews, document review and due diligence.
- We build channel compliance programmes to manage channel partner risks, from onboarding and selecting through to managing the risks throughout entire contracts.
- Our IntegraCheck® | Integrity Due Diligence reports are relevant to your sales engagements and tell you exactly what you need to know. You benefit from our knowledge, guidance and advice, based on your specific goals and risk tolerance to facilitate your due diligence management.
- Our IntegraSure® | Compliance Reviews and Audits you can conduct reviews, audits and testing of obligations under channel partner contracts. You can check for potential illegal payments, improper gifts and entertainment, export control obligations, denied party screening, use of rebates, marketing development funds, pricing, and protection of data and private information.
- The ComplianceDesktop® | Compliance Technology Platform is the one-stop solution to engage with channel partners and ask questions about their integrity. The platform is the centre of activity for all your background checks, compliance screenings and due diligence reporting of your third party business partners. With over 500,000 users, the platform, which can be translated into 17 languages, is the leading solution for third party management globally.
- With Our IntegraWatch® | Compliance Screening we can conduct one-off and bulk-managed screening where we check our own databases for screening of new partners on your behalf.