IntegraSure® | Compliance and Integrity Audits
Audits are scalable, repeatable audits of your channel partners
We have pre-built packages of audits ready to commence in any part of the world and across any risk area.
The Red Flag Group® has combined its in-house compliance, forensic accounting and IT, and local-language capabilities with its unparalleled compliance business intelligence databank to provide clients with a cost-effective and high-quality alternative to the old-fashioned, less nimble approach delivered by the traditional accounting firms.
Whether your company requires an in-country export compliance audit in Abu Dhabi, or an exploratory anti-corruption compliance audit focused on the petty cash transactions recorded by important reseller in China and Latin America or preparing for ISO certification, we have the know-how and on-ground resources required to deliver quick, effective audit results.
Who needs this solution
- Companies that want to conduct an audit of a reseller or distributor against their contract and compliance best practices
- Companies who have had compliance related issues in the channel and are looking for a program to review key partners to improve their compliance
- Audit scope and project-planning documentation
- Pre-certification assessment
- Identification of red-flag transactions on review of records
- Reasonableness tests conducted on financial statements
- Data scanning and review:
- locating, extracting and analysing data using digital forensic procedures and making that available for review
- after the data is accessed, it is structured and made available in a viewable and easily-accessible format
- Executive interview outlines
- On-site collection, inspection, and analysis of data in local language
- Executive interviewing services in local language
- A Written report of findings, including:
- executive summary
- audit methodology explanation
- summary of in-scope policies, processes, systems and controls
- summary of data retrieval and review (including sample transactional data)
- analysis and findings
- if several countries or entity audits are conducted, a comparative, integrated approach to analysis of the findings to identify potential institutional or systemic gaps
- if requested, remediation recommendations.
- areas of remediation required to meet ISO 37001 certification.