IntegraSure® | Compliance and Integrity Audits
Audits are scalable, repeatable audits across your company, your subsidiaries, your business units or your third parties
We have pre-built packages of audits ready to commence in any part of the world and across any risk area.
The Red Flag Group® has combined its in-house compliance, forensic accounting and IT, and local-language capabilities with its unparalleled compliance business intelligence databank to provide clients with a cost-effective and high-quality alternative to the old-fashioned, less nimble approach delivered by the traditional accounting firms.
Whether your company requires an in-country export compliance audit in Abu Dhabi, or an exploratory anti-corruption compliance audit focused on the petty cash transactions recorded by important supply-chain vendors in China and Latin America or preparing for ISO certification, we have the know-how and on-ground resources required to deliver quick, effective audit results.
Who needs this solution
- Corporate headquartered compliance and executive management that are unfamiliar with business practices conducted in foreign field offices and want to conduct an audit.
- Companies that lack the internal resources or expertise to conduct their own compliance audits, and are seeking a cost-effective and timely way to outsource the effort in a consistent way with a consistent methodology.
- Companies seeking a high-quality, cost-effective alternative to the traditional accounting firm audit process.
- Organizations seeking ISO 37001 certification.
- Companies seeking to audit prospective and existing third-party supply-chain or distribution partners.
- Audit scope and project-planning documentation
- Pre-certification assessment
- Identification of red-flag transactions on review of records
- Reasonableness tests conducted on financial statements
- Data scanning and review:
- locating, extracting and analysing data using digital forensic procedures and making that available for review
- after the data is accessed, it is structured and made available in a viewable and easily-accessible format
- Executive interview outlines
- On-site collection, inspection and analysis of data in local language
- Executive interviewing services in local language
- Written report of findings, including:
- executive summary
- audit methodology explanation
- summary of in-scope policies, processes, systems and controls
- summary of data retrieval and review (including sample transactional data)
- analysis and findings
- if several country or entity audits are conducted, a comparative, integrated approach to analysis among the findings to identify potential institutional or systemic gaps
- if requested, remediation recommendations.
- areas of remediation required to meet ISO 37001 certification